- Some Google Ads May Lead to a Tech Support Scam - February 13, 2017
- Employment Scam Targeting College Students Remains Prevalent - January 18, 2017
The Office of Information Security (OIS) is charged with protecting Penn State’s computer and network resources, as well as leading data stewardship efforts at the University. These responsibilities are critical in supporting the University’s mission of teaching, research and service.
OIS has developed four major goals to align with Penn State’s strategic planning, with particular emphasis on “driving digital innovation.” They are:
- Protecting against cyber threats
- Developing excellent operational credibility and integrity
- Engaging stakeholders across the University to increase cyber security awareness and collaboration
- Envisioning and driving forward the future of IT Security at Penn State